Become an Organizational Member
Our organizational members are essential partners in Idaho Voices for Children’s advocacy for kids. A broad, statewide membership is the only way to show our policymakers that kids and families must be a priority.
Here are a few reasons to become an organizational member and to encourage your colleagues in other organizations to join:
- A voice for kids at the Statehouse. Our only special interest is the well-being of children in Idaho. A ‘yes’ or ‘no’ vote in Boise makes a huge difference for tens of thousands of children across our state.
- A focus on ending disparities. We are guided by improving policy and outcomes for low-income children and children of color.
- Information. We provide information on how policies affect children and the organizations that serve them.
- Events. Lobby day for kids.
- Coalitions. Because we are stronger together, IVC leads statewide coalitions in healthcare, education, and other issues to draw in more voices for kids.
- Member Power. You are joining forces with our incredible array of member organizations. IVC organizational members are eligible to serve on our Public Policy Committee. We regularly seek member advice and expertise on where to focus our energies for kids.
- 430,000 children in Idaho need your voice.
2016 Organizational Members