Idaho Voices for Children Logo
- Education Advocates Applaud Proposal to Expand State Literacy Intervention Efforts, Jan. 2018
- Idaho Health Care Stakeholders Raise Questions about Potential Impacts of Governor’s Executive Order, Jan. 2018
- Just Passed Bill Will Increase Taxes on 210,000 Idaho Families, Dec. 2017
- Children’s Champion Luncheon Advisory, Aug. 2017
- Senate Healthcare Bill will Cause Huge Losses in Insurance Coverage in Idaho, July 2017
Christine Tiddens, LMSW
Community Outreach Director, Idaho Voices for Children
1607 W. Jefferson St., Boise, ID 83702
What is Idaho Voices for Children?
Idaho Voices for Children works to develop and promote a statewide public policy agenda that
advocates for children on issues of health, education, safety, well-being and family economic security.
- Started in 2005
Preferred Format for the Name of our Organization:
Idaho Voices for Children
Preferred Abbreviated Version of the Name of our Organization: Voices